Withdrawal From — Nursery Schools in Morena | Best School in Morena | Top CBSE Schools in Morena | Best facility schools in Morena

Withdrawal From


  • Transfer Certificate application form can be obtained from the school office after the Exit meeting with the Principal and submit the duly filled Transfer Certificate application form for the signature of the Principal.

  • Request for Transfer Certificate must reach School office by 15th March before closing for the current session.

  • The process of Transfer Certificate will take at least 15 working days.

  • Transfer certificate issued at any time other than completion of the academic session will only state “continuing in the same grade”.

  • Students withdrawing during the academic session are required to pay full term fee for NO DUES certificate.

  • Transfer certificate will only be issued after all dues are settled with the school.

  • The policy is subject to change as per the decision of the school management committee.

Message Us